Just before Christmas there was some speculation about what Santa was bringing when these were found installed on the Volvo.
Sure enough, good old Santa came through with a bike for each of us.
Over the last couple of days we've had fun exploring the 35km of bike trails at Sydney Olympic Park. This is a great way to see the Olympic site as well as the old athlete's village (now the suburb of Newington) and the surrounding parks.
There's nothing like a two-hour bike ride to make you feel like you deserve another piece of Christmas pudding.
I hope everyone's had a great Christmas and Boxing Day. Now, the countdown to NYE - a big event here in our part of Sydney.


11 comments:
Good on you all for getting out and about on your new bikes.
Best Wishes from us up here in the mountains to you guys down in the big smoke!
(must stop this continuous 'christmas' eating real soon . . .)
Wow, the whole family scored well from Santa :-) Looks like you're all having lots of family fun!
Cool!! What a great idea re:roof racks.
You DO deserve another piece of pud. Great gift!
I love seeing bikes being taken for a drive on a car. I also love cycling and have really missed it with having young 'uns, I'm too wussy to have a baby on the back of a bike I'm riding. So I think once the Cherub is off the trainers, cycling will be on our family agenda a bit more. Enjoy the extra pudd'n.
You've been far more active than I've been. I've barely been outside for 3 days. It's been lovely though... no kids, reading, tv.... I've just collapsed in a self indulgent heap. *happy sigh*
Bicycles and cities scare me, but doing the Olympic Site would be lovely .. maybe when the kidlets are older... such a lovely way to spend a day !
Merry Merry to you & yours - i'm a bit slow getting around all the blogs ( ack! ) :)
Four bikes on a volvo. Could be a movie title.
That santa is a clever fellow.
That looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait for Abby to get big enough to ride without training wheels. We have a few nice parks that would be so fun to explore via a family biking adventure.
How fun!
Just looking at you all makes me look forward to the time when everyone in our family can balance on two wheels and we can go on 2 hour bike rides together.
May you all have a very happy New Year!
ditto - we got a tag a long for first born - so now I tow him and darling boy is still in a seat on MICs bike ... First born often hears the cry from me - pedal baby pedal ....
is your ass or girlie bits sore ... I need a plusher seat me thinks - le xox
after thought - less weight on the seat might be the answer ...
Post a Comment